Club Championships 1 - Amendments Due To Weather

Club Championships 1 to go ahead, but high jump and pole vault postponed.

Due to the heavy rain forecast for Monday 2 April, we have decided to postpone the high jump and pole vault. If you are entered in the high jump, the club champs competition will now take place on a training night to be decided or you can transfer your entry to triple jump if you are U15 or older.

For everyone else, please come prepared for wet weather, with water proofs and umbrellas. It will be good practice for any wet meets during the summer.

A big thank you to all those that have volunteered to help. Please report to Sarah Thomas to find where you are needed and there will be hot drinks for you to help stay warm.